The Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 require every local planning authority to produce an Authority's Monitoring Report (AMR) and to make it available to the public.
Regulation 34 specifies what each Authority's Monitoring Report (previously called an 'Annual Monitoring Report) should contain, as follows:
• Authority’s progress against Local Development Scheme and timetable of key documents being produced.
• Review of planning policy implementation.
• Reflection on annual targets, specifically a report about housing supply and trajectory.
• An update of any neighbourhood development orders or neighbourhood development plans, if any.
• A report on the administration of the Community Infrastructure Levy, if in place, as required by regulation 62 of the Community Infrastructure Levy Regulations 2010 (as amended).
• Details of co-operation undertaken with another local planning authority, county council or a body or person prescribed under the regulations.
• An analysis of key indicators for which the borough collects data.
The eighth and most recent Authority's Monitoring Report for Chesterfield can be found below, covering the period April 2011 - March 2012. During the rest of 2013 there will also be individual releases of 'new data' that will be made available in order to ensure quality and robustness of reporting. In December of each year, new data and material already released that year will be collated and released as an Authority's Monitoring Report .
Latest Data Updates
Residential Information Paper Update April 2012 - March 2013
Current Authority's Monitoring Report
Eighth Authority's Monitoring Report April 2011 - March 2012
Previous Annual Monitoring Reports
Seventh Annual Monitoring Report April 2010 - March 2011
Sixth Annual Monitoring Report April 2009 - March 2010
Fifth Annual Monitoring Report April 2008 - March 2009
Fourth Annual Monitoring Report April 2007 - March 2008
Third Annual Monitoring Report April 2006 - March 2007
Second Annual Monitoring Report April 2005 - March 2006
First Annual Monitoring Report April 2004 - March 2005