Planning application forms
Please select the relevant application form and guidance notes you require from the list below.
All the forms and guidance notes are in PDF format.
If you require a paper copy of the forms or guidance notes, or you are uncertain which particular form you are required to complete, please contact Planning Reception on 01246 345 811.
- Householder Application for planning permission for works or extension to a dwelling
- Application for planning permission
- Application for outline planning permission with some matters reserved
- Application for outline planning permission with all matters reserved
- Application for approval of reserved matters following outline approval
- Application for listed building consent for alterations, extension or demolition of a listed building
- Application for consent to display an advertisement(s)
- Application for conservation area consent for demolition in a conservation area
- Application for removal or variation of a condition following grant of planning permission
- Application for approval of details reserved by condition
- Application for a new planning permission to replace an extant planning permission, in order to extend the time limit for implementation.
- Application for non-material amendment following a grant of planning permission.
- Application for a lawful development certificate for an existing use or operation or activity including those in breach of a planning condition
- Application for a lawful development certificate for a proposed use or development
- Application for prior notification of proposed demolition
- Application for prior notification of proposed agricultural or forestry development – proposed building
- Application form for prior notification of proposed development in respect of permitted development by telecommunications operators
- Application for tree works: Works to Trees Subject to a Tree Preservation Order (TPO) and/or Notification of Proposed Works to Trees in Conservation Areas (CA)
- Application for hedgerow removal notice
- Form for developer to notify the LPA that they propose to erect a 3m-6m rear extension (on an attached house) or a 4m-8m rear extension (on a detached house)
- Form for developer to notify the LPA of the completion of a 3m-6m rear extension (on an attached house) or a 4m-8m rear extension (on a detached house)
- Notice 1 – to be completed if either Certificate B or C is signed on a planning application form