Year of Outdoors
Reboot, Reconnect, Rediscover.
Chesterfield's Great Outdoors is a new project that follows on from the success of Beat the Street.
The project encourages residents and visitors to explore Chesterfield's parks and open spaces by providing a range of ideas and activities to get involved in. As well as regular activities each month has a selection of events you can book.
Each year, Chesterfield's Great Outdoors focuses on one theme. The theme for 2021/22 is Year of Outdoors.
Monthly activities and events
Access the activities for each month:
- April 2021 – Connect with nature
- May 2021 – Mindful may
- June 2021 – Go wild
- July 2021 – Best foot forward
- August 2021 – Month of play
- September 2021 – Clean and green
- October 2021 – Xplore / navigate / orientate
- November 2021 – History month
- December 2021 – Winter in the park
- January 2022 – Try something new
- February 2022 – Connect with your community
- March 2022 – Grow your own / spring into spring
If you would like to contact Year of Outdoors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org