You can view your tenancy, charges and payments online through our online digital platform My Chesterfield.
How to access your online tenancy information.
For your security, you will need to confirm the following before you can access your tenancy online:
- Date of birth
- Last name - this should match the name shown on letters we have sent you about your rent.
- National Insurance number - you can find this on a payslip, P60, or letters about pensions or benefits.
- Rent account reference number - you can find this on letters we have sent to you.
- The amount of your last payment - if you have not made a payment you will need to supply:
- the basic property charge before any adjustments or housing benefit
- your tenancy start date – if your tenancy began before 1985 please use 01/04/1985
If you are not able to provide the security information and want to contact us about your account, please call our customer services team on 01246 345504.
Sign up for a My Chesterfield account
You need a My Chesterfield account to access your tenancy online.
Registering for an account is quick and easy. We will need to know:
- your name
- your address
- your email address
Through My Chesterfield you can also manage your Council Tax or benefit account, check your bin collections, report problems and request services from us.
Protecting your privacy - find out how we keep your information safe.
Information available through your online account
When you access your account online you will be able to see:
- details of your tenancy
- your current balance and payments you have made
- how your charge is made up, including Housing Benefit and any other adjustments
You will also be able to view and print your weekly statements.
Accounts that are not available through My Chesterfield
Only current tenancies are available to view through My Chesterfield.
You will not be able to link your account if it is a former tenancy (for a home or garage that you are no longer renting).
If you have an enquiry about a former tenancy or use and occupation agreement, please contact the rents team on 01246 345510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telecare and Careline charges are not part of your rent account so won't be shown when you view your tenancy details online.
Problems using My Chesterfield?
Get help here if you are having trouble registering for or using My Chesterfield, or can't access your tenancy online.
You might also be interested in: