Customer involvement agreement
Get Involved, the Customer Involvement Agreement (previously known as the Tenant Compact) details how customers can influence and shape the delivery of the services they receive from Chesterfield Borough Council’s Housing Service.
The Customer Involvement Agreement explains what customers can expect from us when they get involved, our standards for providing customers with information, holding meetings and making sure we are open and inclusive to all.
Chesterfield Borough Council is committed to customer involvement. Customers are at the heart of all services and integral to decision making. It is only through customers’ input, views, challenge and support that we can continue to develop and improve services.
The Customer Involvement Agreement ensures that customers can:
- have an informed view of housing services
- be involved in planning and improving housing services
- monitor how the Housing Service is performing
- identify problems and take action to make improvements
- get involved with relevant support, training and resources
Where appropriate we consult tenant representatives on:
- any decision we make that will affect homes or neighbourhoods
- how we monitor services and improvement plans
- how our services can be improved
- estate improvement projects
We offer a range of ways for all of our customers to get involved at a level that is comfortable and convenient to them. The Customer Involvement Agreement describes the ways that customers can influence, shape and scrutinise Housing Services and how we will support customers to get involved.
If you would like to find out more you can ask for a full copy of the Agreement by contacting the council’s tenant participation officer on 01246 345147. Alternatively a copy is available for download at the bottom of this page.
For further information contact:
Housing - Neighbourhoods
Estates Management and Tenant Participation Team
Old Brickworks Lane
Phone: 01246 345147
General: contact us online