Gas Safety checks
It is a legal requirement for us to ensure the gas appliance safety check is completed annually for our compliance as your landlord and your safety.
Your co-operation to ensure this is carried out by allowing access into your home is important and very much appreciated.
If you or any members within the household are ill or self-isolating due to Coronavirus symptoms when your service is due, please let us know and we will re-arrange your appointment when it’s safe for our engineers to attend.
If you have any concerns, please contact us to discuss your situation on 01246 345345.
Service standards for gas safety
Our commitment to you:
- we provide a dedicated direct line for generating gas safety checks and services on 01246 345048
- we will carry out servicing of gas appliances and services in all our housing properties within a 12-month cycle
- we carry out servicing to the industry standard set by the Gas Safety Authority
- we will send a post card giving prior seven days notice of an appointment to carry out gas servicing
- we offer appointments on a morning/afternoon basis including Saturdays until 2pm
- we also offer evening appointment for gas safety and servicing until 7pm
If you need to change an appointment that we have offered you, please phone the number on the appointment card that you have been sent, or call us on 01246 345048.
These service standards have been developed with tenants.