Swimming lessons code of conduct
We want all the children in our Learn to Swim programme to get the best out of their swimming lessons.
Please help that to happen by following our code of conduct, to avoid disruptions to classes and help keep your child safe:
- one of the following combinations must be worn when taking part in a swimming lesson:
- swimming costume – no bikinis
- shorts above the knee
- no jewellery to be worn
- hair must be tied up
- make your child goes to the toilet before the lesson starts
- your child must be present at the start of the lesson
- children must respect all teachers and other participants in the class - after three warnings parents will be contacted about their child’s behaviour
- children must be accompanied at the drop off point
- children must be collected from the pick-up point
- please do not allow your child on the poolside before the teacher collects them.