We empty bins from over 40,000 properties in Chesterfield each week.
Find out about:
- when your bin will be emptied
- how to put your bin out
- assisted collections - help with your bins
- clinical waste collections
You can check out when your bins are due to be emptied by logging into your My Chesterfield account.
You can find out if there was a problem when the crew came to empty your bin, or if they haven't finished their rounds yet.
Through My Chesterfield you can also:
- request a service or report a problem with your bins
- manage your Council Tax bills and payments, sign up for e-billing and direct debits
- tell us about something that needs cleaning up on a street, road or park
- report an issue that’s affecting you, such as noise or smoke
To register just enter your name, address and email address - we'll remember your details so you don't need to tell us every time you get in touch!
If you are not able to sign into My Chesterfield you can check bin dates here.
You might also be interested in: