Report a bulky waste complaint through My Chesterfield

You need a My Chesterfield account to make a bulky waste collection complaint online.

Signing up is quick and easy. We just need to know:

  • your name and address
  • your phone number
  • your email address

Through a My Chesterfield account you can:

  • manage your Council Tax, or benefit account online
  • check your bin day and contact your councillor
  • apply for council services, report problems, and check the progress of your application or report
Sign up or sign into My Chesterfield


If you are not able to sign into My Chesterfield please contact our Customer Services team.

Last updated on 16/11/2023