We collect a wide range of household and electrical items.
Here is a list of items we will take as part of a bulky waste collection.
- bed base, divan, bed frame, mattress or headboard
- carpet cleaner, steam cleaner or vacuum cleaner
- computer monitor, keyboard or printer
- cooker, hob, oven or microwave
- dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer or spin dryer
- fridge, freezer or fridge-freezer
Small electricals can be recycled by putting them on top of your blue bin - find out more here.
- carpet underlay
- rug or mat
- bookcase, bureau or shelf unit
- bedside table, cabinet, chest of drawers, or ottoman
- cupboard, dresser or sideboard,
- desk, nest of tables or table
- dressing table, tallboy or wardrobe
- TV cabinet or stand
- chair, armchair, reclining chair (electrical or non-electrical)
- sofa or settee
- stool, footstool or pouffe
- bicycle or tricycle
- cot, travel cot or highchair
- clothes airer
- large flowerpot
- rotary clothesline
- box of miscellaneous rubbish
- two bags of miscellaneous rubbish
What would you like to do?