Queen's Park room hire
Queen's Park cricket pavilion
The cricket pavilion within Queen's Park is available for hire as a unique venue for your meetings.
The pavilion houses a meeting room that can comfortably cater for a conference of 24 people, boardroom style. (More could be accommodated on a more informal basis.)
- facilities include access to a flip chart/white board and provision of a screen for your projection requirements, for an extra cost
- refreshments provided (tea, coffee and water) for an extra cost
- toilets are provided and fully accessible to disabled people
- a hearing loop is also available
- a kitchen is available for the preparation of your own refreshments and the separate bar and lounge provides a useful space for lunch and coffee breaks, away from the meeting area
- a buffet can be provided if necessary, for an extra cost
Please note: there is no smoking in the building whatsoever.
To book Queen's Park cricket pavilion, or for more information, please contact the chair of Chesterfield Cricket Club, at firstname.lastname@example.org.