Live Life Better Derbyshire
Live Life Better Derbyshire is a free healthy lifestyles service that offers advice and help on a wide range of health and wellbeing topics:
- stopping smoking
- weight management
- getting active
- mental health and wellbeing
- falls prevention
- alcohol awareness
- housing and financial help
Live Life Better also works closely with local businesses to improve the health and wellbeing of Derbyshire workforces.
People can take part in the Live Life Better Derbyshire service if they are:
- a Derbyshire resident (excluding Derby City)
- work in Derbyshire (excluding Derby City)
- registered with a Derbyshire county GP practice.
How can people join?
Find out more on the Live Life Better Derbyshire website.
If you are health professional and feel that your client may benefit from one of Live Life Better’s services then you can fill in a referral form here.